Section 1 Information about collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our web-site. Personal data is all information which are personally attributable such as name, address, e-mail address, user.
(2) Service provider according to Section 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible party according to Section 3 para 7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) (valid as of 25.05.2018: Responsible according to article 4 par 7 European General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] [cf. to EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO))] is ART-Line Projekt GmbH, Curt-Frenzel-Str. 10a, 86167 Augsburg, Germany (see imprint).
(3) Upon contacting us via e-mail or a contact form the information you have provided (e-mail address, possible name and/or telephone number) are stored so we may respond to your inquiry. As soon as the data collected is no longer required it is deleted or if for legal reasons storage/retainment is required further processing/handling is restricted/limited.
(4) If we resort to third party service providers for individual functions or wish to use your data for promotional purposes we detail this below for the respective procedures. We also state the specified criteria for storage and duration.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the rights stated below concerning personal data related to you:
- Right to information,
- Right for correction or deletion,
- Right of limitation of processing,
- Right of objection against processing,
- Right of data transfer.
(2) You are further entitled to complain to a/the data protection agency about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Please direct all requests for information or objections about the data processing per e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the address listed at Section 1 para. 2 .
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When only using the website for information purposes and you do not register or otherwise submit data our servers will only gather personal data supplied by your Internet browser. If you wish to view our web page we collect data which are required for technical reasons for displaying our pages and ensure stability and security (valid as of 25.5.2018: Legal basis is Section 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO)
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Data of request (exact page)
- Status of access/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and the
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data stated before so-called cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive by the browser you have used and which supply specific information to the server setting the Cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer a virus to your computer. Cookies serve to make the Internet and services offered more user friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of Cookies whose scope and function are described as follows:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c).
- b) Transient Cookies are deleted automatically upon exiting your browser. These especially include the Session Cookies. These store and retain a Session-ID with which the various requests of your browser can be assigned to your respective session. This allows to your computer to be identified when returning to our website. Session-Cookies are deleted when you log-off or close the browser.
- c) Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration which can differ per Cookie. You may delete Cookies in the security settings of your browsers at any time.
Section 4 Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In part we resort to external service providers for processing your data. These were thoroughly selected and assigned. These are bound to our directives and are regularly checked.
Section 5 Objection against or revocation of permission for processing your data
(1) If you have granted permission for processing your data you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation has influence upon permissibility of processing your data after you have issued it to us.
(2) Inasmuch we base the processing of your personal data on weighing of interests you can raise your objection against processing the data. This is the case in case of processing being not required for fulfilling a contract with you. This is laid out in the following description of the functions. Upon placing such objection we ask for elaboration of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as laid out by us. In case of founded objection we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or lay out our imperative reasons worthy of protection for which we continue processing the data.
(3) Certainly you may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising or data analysis at any time. You may notify us about your objection to advertising under the following contact information: ART-Line Projekt GmbH, Curt-Frenzel-Str. 10a, 86167 Augsburg, Germany (see imprint).
Section 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website employs Google Analytics a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „Cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which allows analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activated IP anonymization on this website your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Economic Union or other contractually bound states of the European Economic Area. Only for exceptional cases the full IP address is transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and shortened there. Under order of the operator of this website Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to prepare reports about website activities and Internet usage for connected services to operator(s) of the website.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in course of Google Analytics is not merged with other data of Google.
(3) You may block storage of the Cookies by means of appropriate settings in your browser software; in this case, however, you may not be able to use the full range of functions of this website. In addition you can prevent capturing and transmission of the data of the Cookie and your website use (including your IP address) to Google as well as preventing processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser-Plug-in available under the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. By this your IP address will processed in shortened form which eliminates personal reference. Insofar as the data obtained permits personal reference this will immediately eliminated and personal referenced data promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to regularly analyze use and improve our website. With the statistics obtained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting to you as user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. (valid as of 25.05.2018: Legal basis for using Google Analytics is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
(6) Information of the third party service provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, overview: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en, As well as the data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de.Forbid Google Analytics to track me
Section 7 Use of Google Maps
(1) We use the Google Maps service on this website. By this we can display interactive maps directly and permit comfortable use of the map function.
(2) By your visit of this website Google receives the information that you have opened the respective sub-page of our website. Additionally the data listed under Section 3 of this data protection declaration is transmitted. This takes place independent of Google holding a user account available into which you are logged on to or if no user account exists. If you are logged on to Google your data are immediately allocated to your account. If you do not desire connecting the date with your Google-Profile you must log off from the service before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profile and uses this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or layout/design of the website tailored to need. This form of analysis is especially employed (even for users not logged in) for rendering of advertisement tailored to need and to notify users of the social networks about your activities on our website. You have a right to object against creating these user profiles for which you have to address your objection towards Google.
(3) Further information about reason and scope of data collection and processing by the provider of the plug-in can be found in the data privacy statements of the respective provider(s). There you can also find further information concerning your rights and settings for protecting your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA but has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.